Greetings from the Board of Directors
1. SCC GAPNA is also on Facebook. Please visit the GAPNA Facebook page if you have Facebook access.
2. We have secured a chapter dinner meeting on the evening of Thursday Sept 27th (location will be confirmed later) at the 2018 GAPNA Annual Conference. Please email SCC GAPNA if you are going to the conference and plan to attend the meeting. This will be a wonderful opportunity for meeting other members of the chapter and networking as well. Please plant to attend the dinner meeting.
3. The fiscal year 2017-2018 ended on July 31st. As of August 1 2018, Darlene Salas is the President. Charlotte Gullap-Moore is the President-Elect. Diem-Linh Tran is the Immediate President, Elaine Agustin continues to be our secretary for one more year. Leah Koshkin and Gloria Craig continue to be part of the Educational Committee.
4. We continue looking for members who are intersted in chapter leadership. A new President-Elect, Secretary, Membership Chair, and Educaitonal Chair positions are opened for the fiscal year 2019-2020.
5. We would love to hear back from all of you. Your are welcome to share your comments on email, Facebook and ENP network.
The Boards of SCC GAPNA
Diem-Linh Tran, Past Immediate President